As an active coach in the community, it is my goal to serve others by offering individual coaching, workshops, seminars and lunch & learns that provide experiences and exercises to help support you reaching your goals. View the calendar for upcoming workshops and seminars.
Contact Kim L. Miles directly to inquire about workshops or seminars for your organization.
Workshops provide education and training just like seminars but also include hands-on learning and development opportunities with direct support from Kim Miles.
Build Effective Teams in 5 Minutes a day
- Effectively deliver the company and your leadership message to your team
- Get buy in from your team
- Develop solid relationships that ultimately lead to clear communication, dedication and drive from your team members
Networking for Business and Career Success (Formerly The Art of Networking)
This workshop was designed for professionals and business owners who are looking to build business relationships for career advancement and business development. In this workshop you learn:
- The importance of your personal brand online and in your social media networks
- How to implement “The Fortune is in the Follow Up!” philosophy
- How to turn shallow connections into long lasting professional relationships that extend beyond your current role
Lead with Strengths and Values – for Teams or Small Business (2 hours)
This workshop is for managers and leaders who want to be more efficient and effective in communication and instilling the vision, mission and values with their teams! In this workshop you will..
- Utilize the CORE Map Self Assessment tool to give you insight to how your strengths can make you more effective as a manager
- Understand how your personal traits are working for or against you in delivering your message
- Learn a Values Based approach to better decision making and improved communication