The 6 Critical Keys to getting the best Return on Investment from Networking, both Online and In-Person
Are you networking a LOT but not generating more business?
Do you go to networking events but following up doesn’t seem to be working?
Are you unsure how make your networking and social media work together?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join Social Media Expert Kelly Mirabella and Certified Business Coach Kim Miles in this 3-part workshop series specifically designed for you.
In this workshop you will….
- Learn about the importance of your personal brand online and in your social media networks
- Find out how to implement “The Fortune is in the Follow Up!” philosophy
- Discover how to turn shallow connections into long lasting relationships
You will walk away …
- Knowing 2 critical keys of effective social media
- Dispelling the 2 most common myths of follow up
- Using 2 or more methods to create the “know, like, and trust” relationships
Dates: (All classes from 2:00-4:00pm)
September 26, 2013 - 30 Second Commercial/ Personal Brand – Register here
October 3, 2013 - The Art of Follow Up - Register here
October 10, 2013- Beyond the Follow Up - Register here
Location: (All classes are at the same location below)
Southglenn Library Room A
6972 South Vine Street
Centennial, CO 80122
Early bird Price: $29 per class or $87 for all three classes
Regular Price: $47 per class