According to Talent Management, The top Two of the Five Workplace Trends are Moving from Management Principals to Leadership Values and Focus on workplace Culture as a Means to Grow the Business. One of the fastest ways to implement such ideas is for employees and managers alike to understand themselves and others at a level that promotes effective communication, successful teamwork and career fulfillment.
Lead with Strengths and Values™ Workshop addresses challenges with team cohesiveness and supports effective communication via understanding of unique styles and preferences of each individual.
This program is based on the CORE® MAP and covers topics such as individual strengths and abilities, emotional intelligence, values, overall development, motivators, energizers and drivers, to name a few. Strengths in these areas lead to results including:
- Reduced turnover
- Effective customer interactions
- Increased customer loyalty
- A more positive work environment
- Higher revenues
- Utilize the CORE® MAP Self Assessment tool to give insight to how an individual’s strengths can improve communication and effectiveness
- Understand how to use their personal traits to work for them and the company
- Learn a Values Based approach to better decision making and team alignment
- Managers who are self-aware and focused on effective communication and development of themselves and future leaders
- Motivated employees that maximize team, as well as their own, contribution
- Fully functional and cohesive teams
- Team environments based on communication and focused on ultimate project success